Must specify elevation if over 1000 ft. when ordering.
RANGE TOP FEATURES
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm)
- Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out even on the lowest burner setting
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface
- Sealed Single Piece tooled stainless steel cook top can hold more than a gallon of spills
- Analog controls provide easy, push and turn operation ensuring child safety
- Blue LED light indicate flame and oven functions provided with every knob
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection® Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode
- Innovection® System with convection fan optimizes uniform air flow
- Two chrome racks glide at 6 (including base) cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan
- Two lights in each oven are controlled from the front panel switch
- Overall Oven Capacity: 2.7 CU. FT. (18” oven) - 4.9 CU. FT. (30” oven)
- Oven Dimensions: 14-1/2” W x 20-1/2” D x 15-1/2” H (18” oven) - 26-1/2” W x 20-1/2” D x 15-1/2” H (30” oven)
- Surface Burner Rating: 17,000 BTU (lg) - 13,000 BTU (md) - 9,000 BTU (sm)
- Griddle Burner Rating: 20,000 BTU for every 11” section
- Grill Burner Rating: 18,000 BTU for every 11” section
- Infrared Broiler: 18,000 BTU each oven
- Oven Bake Burner: 30,000 BTU each oven
- Total Gas Connection Rating: ARR-486GR 188,000 BTU 6 burners & grill
- Gas Supply: 7” W.C. Natural, 11” W.C. Propane
- Electrical Supply: 120 VAC 15 AMP 60 Hz Single Phase
- Shipping Weight: 660 Lbs
INNOVECTION® CONVECTION OVEN TECHNOLOGY
- Balanced turbulent heat distribution is essential when baking, roasting, and dehydrating food.
- The American Range Innovection® convection oven technology features dual convection motors and louvered side panels to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity.
- The strategic placement of the dual Innovection® convection fans ensures consistent heat distribution even when challenged with cooking the largest turkey, ham or roast.
INNOVECTION® CONVECTION OVEN IS GREEN TECHNOLOGY
- The highly efficient design of the Innovection® Convection Oven uses 19% less gas versus a standard convection oven.
COMMERCIAL GRADE INCONEL® BROILER BURNER
- Constructed from Inconel® stainless steel, a superior alloy developed to withstand high heat and abuse, the 16,000 BTU infrared burner delivers broiling temperatures up to 1,800°F perfect for searing steak, fish or any food of your choice. This respective burner is utilized in our commercial products.
RAPID HEAT OUTPUT
- Rapid heat output and superior heat distribution boils water, sautes and cooks your favorite dishes, while reducing cooking time.
- 3 sizes of burners serve your everyday needs.
HEAVY DUTY KNOBS
- Solid die cast heavy duty satin finish black knobs set in a chrome plated bezel with LED indicator lights for each knob, illuminate when burners are on.
- Knobs also available as an option in Red or Burgundy.
LARGEST CAPACITY OVENS IN THE MARKET
- Our 48" range ovens easily accommodate commercial full size sheet pans.
MIRROR CHROME GRIDDLES (UPGRADE OPTION)
- Our new mirror chrome griddle finish is a shining example of our commitment to cooking innovation. Four models to choose from – flat, half-flat-half-grooved with flavor separator, and all-grooved, to help the discerning chef prepare dishes with restaurant-style look and flavor in the comfort of your own kitchen.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR RANGE
- Now you can customize your American Range to match your kitchen settings. Pick from numerous colors and finishes to give your range a unique one-of-a-kind look.
|ARRWOK||Wok Adapter for Range Burner Grate|
|R31005||Porcelainized Broiler Pan|
|ARRPGP12H||12" Griddle Plate for Heritage Ranges|
|ARRPGP24H||24" Griddle Plate for Heritage Ranges|
|MC11FSH||11" Mirror Chrome Flat Griddle Plate for Heritage Ranges|
|MC11GGH||11" Mirror Chrome Grooved Griddle Plate for Heritage Ranges|
|ARR48SIBH||1" Standard Island Back for 48" Heritage Ranges|
|ARR48IBH||1" Welded Island Back for 48" Heritage Ranges|
|ARR484SBH||4" Stub Back for 48" Heritage Ranges|
|ARR48CBH||48" Stainless Steel Curb Base for Heritage Ranges|
|ARR3LCH||Set of 3 Stainless Steel Leg Caps for 48" and 60" Heritage Ranges|
|ARR3CASH||Set of 3 Casters with Adjustable Height (Rear Mount Only) for Heritage 48" and 60" Ranges|
|MC22FSH||22" Mirror Chrome Flat Griddle Plate for Heritage Ranges|
|MC22HGH||22" Mirror Chrome Griddle Plate; Left Flat, Right Grooved for Heritage Ranges|
|MC22GGH||22" Mirror Chrome Grooved Griddle Plate for Heritage Ranges|
|MC22SPH||22" Mirror Chrome Griddle Plate with Separator for Heritage Ranges|
||Add To Cart
|American Range Heritage Classic Series ARR486GRN||Stainless Steel||Natural Gas||$6,999.99|
|American Range Heritage Classic Series ARR486GRL||Stainless Steel||LP Gas||$6,999.99|