Standard ASKO Dishwasher Features
- 18:9 stainless steel tank, spray arms and filtration system won't rust, chip or absorb odors
- 1-piece, galvanized steel base pan provides superior structural integrity and reduces vibrations. Not available on any competitively made U.S. unit.
- 2 pumps/2 motors (versus 1 each on most dishwashers) save water and electricity and last longer
- Door springs are designed to last 20 years
- No space-stealing central water tower or connectors
- 12+ International place setting capacity
- Controls are double-sealed from moisture
- Racks are coated with Viscant graphite nylon. Tines are double-coated and cushioned on top.
Unique, Flexible Wash System
- Patented Super Cleaning System: Yes
- Self Cleaning Triple Filtration System: Yes
- Pulse Wash: Yes
- Patented PowerZone - Pots and Pans: Yes
- Patented PowerZone - Cutlery: Yes
- Separate Circulation and Drain Pumps: Yes
- Spray System: 7
- Half Load Washing: Yes
- SensiClean Sensor: Yes
- Number of Wash Temperatures: 8
- Maximum Wash and Rinse Temperature: 170°F
- Number of Programs: 5
- Express Option: Yes
- Delay Start Option: 1-9 Hours
Unique Drying System
- Turbo Fan Drying System: Yes
- SensiDry Sensor: Yes
Large Capacity and Adjustable Racks
- 12+ International Place Settings Capacity: Yes
- Lower Basket Holds Thick, 12" Plates: Yes
- FlexiRacks Ensure Random Loading: Yes
- Adjustable Stemware Rack: Yes
- Adjustable Tines in Lower Basket: Yes
- Upper Basket: Yes
Quality and Safety Throughout
- 18:9 Stainless Steel Tank, Filter and Spray Arms: Yes
- Anti Jam, Auto-Reversing Pump: Yes
- Galvanized Steel Base Pan: Yes
- Balanced Door Eases Loading and Unloading: Yes
- Check Valve Prevents Drain Flow Back: Yes
- SteamSafe Controls Escaping Steam: Yes
- Kidsafe Prevents Changing Programs: Yes
- KidLock Prevents Opening Door: Yes
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 34 3/8" to 37
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 24"
- Depth from Cabinet w/ Door Open: 48 1/4"
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 107 Lbs.
The D3152XL has a sleek visible control interface with time display, a standard control panel look. It comes in white, black, or TouchProof™ stainless steel, and has five wash programs, including AutoWash. Options include temperature change, drying adjustment, delay start, express wash, and half load wash feature. It remembers the last program used, so you just press Start to run it again.