- Installation Type: Built-In
- Model: E30MC75JPS
- Base Model: E30MC75JPS
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30"
- UPC: 0-57112-10482-9
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Microwave Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 1.5
- Oven Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 4.2
- Microwave Interior Depth: 16-1/8"
- Microwave Interior Height: 9-5/8"
- Microwave Interior Width: 16-1/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-1/16"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 16-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
Microwave Oven Specifications
- Microwave Turntable Diameter: 16"
- Frequency (Mhz): 2,450
- Interior Light: Krypton
- Snack Menu Options: 6 Options (Microwave Pizza, Hand Held Snacks 3-4 oz., Hand Held Snacks 5-6 oz., Chicken Nuggets, Frozen Kids' Meals, Hot Dogs)
- Auto Cook Options: 4 Options (Pizza, Beverage, Melt/Soften, Snacks)
- Auto Defrost Options: 6 Options (Ground Meat, Steaks/Chops/Fish, Chicken Pieces, Roast, Casserole, Soup)
- Auto Melt / Soften Options: 4 Options (Ice Cream, Cream Cheese, Butter, Chocolate)
- Sensor Cooking Options: 10 Options (Ground Meat, Baked Potato, Frozen Veggies, Soft Fresh Veggies, Hard Fresh Veggies, Frozen Entrees, Chicken Breast, Rice, Bacon, Fish/Seafood)
- Oven 1 Bake: 2,200 Watts
- Oven 1 Broil: 8 pass 4,000 Watts
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 3 HD Handle (glide), 1 Handle (fixed)
- Oven Window: Extra-Large
- Oven 1 Baking System: True Hidden
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (300°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Convection System: Variable 2-Speed Fan
- My Favorite: Yes
- Exterior Dimensions
- Depth (with Front Panel in 90° Open Position): 47-3/4"
- Product Weight (lbs): 286
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 334
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40
Sleek control panel illuminates with just a touch − giving you more control over your cooking − and fades away to an uncluttered display after an option is selected.
Smooth-Glide® Oven Racks
Ball−bearing oven racks glide with unparalleled ease and extend fully for effortless access.
CustomConvect™ Convection Technology
Distributes heat evenly throughout the oven by adding a third cooking element plus a variable speed fan.
Automatic Cooking Options
The microwave oven features 12 Auto Cook options, 3 Auto Reheat options and 6 Auto Defrost options for your cooking flexibility.
Limited one-year warranty
Every Electrolux Major Appliance is guaranteed to be free of material defects or component malfunctions. Electrolux Major Appliances will repair, without charge, any problem that occurs during the first year after the original date of purchase.* Limited Second – Fifth Year Warranties apply to certain appliances — please check the Electrolux Website for detailed information.
Parts and service
Wherever you live or move in the U.S.A., Electrolux' national network of authorized independent service companies provides prompt, professional repair service. To maintain warranties, always ask for Electrolux Major Appliances Genuine Renewal Parts. These warranties are provided by Electrolux Major Appliances North America, a division of Electrolux Home Products Inc., in the U.S.A., and in Canada by Electrolux Canada Corp. For complete warranty details, please refer to your Owner’s Manual.
*Some restrictions may apply for Alaska.
||Add To Cart
|Electrolux ICON Professional Series E30MC75JPS||Stainless Steel||Electric||$3,699.00|