- Installation Type: Built-In
- Model: E32AF75JPS
- Base Model: E32AF75JPS
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 16.8 cu. ft.
- UPC: 0-12505-22756-1
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Freezer Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 19.70
- Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 18.6
- Certifications & Approvals
- Energy Star® Certified: Yes
- Freezer Specifications
- Adjustable Door Shelves: 4
- DualDigitalTemperatureControl: Precision Set™ Digital Controls
- Water Inlet Location: Bottom Left
- Interior Light: Luxury-Design™ Ramp-Up LED
- Mid-Level Lighting: Yes
- Adjustable Leveling Legs: 2
- Sound Package: Luxury-Design™ Sound Package
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 247
- Product Weight (lbs): 237
- Depth: 26-1/2"
- Cabinet Depth: 24-1/4"
- Depth (with Front Panel in 90° Open Position): 57-3/8"
- Cabinet Depth (including Handle): 29"
- Cabinet Height: 70-5/8"
- Width: 32"
- Door and Handle Design: Professional Stainless Steel
- Door Closers: Yes
- Power Supply Connection Location: Bottom Right
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 0.55
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 5.0
Versatile Racking and Shelving Options
Adjustable glass shelves are easily moved and easily cleaned, while Luxury?Glide™ full?width baskets and tilt?out wire door racks make food easy to find.
More space inside gives you plenty of space to stock up so you'll always have food on hand for any occasion.
Smooth-Glide® Freezer Drawers
Full−width drawers glide out smoothly and fully extend giving you easy access to what's inside.
Freezes food faster to lock in freshness.
Soft Freeze™ Bin
Perfect storage for things like ice cream or anything you want to keep frozen, but still soft for serving.
PureAdvantage® Air Filter
Keeps clean, filtered air circulated throughout to prevent odor transfer.
Limited one-year warranty
Every Electrolux Major Appliance is guaranteed to be free of material defects or component malfunctions. Electrolux Major Appliances will repair, without charge, any problem that occurs during the first year after the original date of purchase.* Limited Second – Fifth Year Warranties apply to certain appliances — please check the Electrolux Website for detailed information.
Parts and service
Wherever you live or move in the U.S.A., Electrolux' national network of authorized independent service companies provides prompt, professional repair service. To maintain warranties, always ask for Electrolux Major Appliances Genuine Renewal Parts. These warranties are provided by Electrolux Major Appliances North America, a division of Electrolux Home Products Inc., in the U.S.A., and in Canada by Electrolux Canada Corp. For complete warranty details, please refer to your Owner’s Manual.
*Some restrictions may apply for Alaska.