- Product Code: EW30MC65JS
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30"
- Installation Type: Built-In
- UPC Code: 0-57112-10480-5
Certifications & Approvals
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Agency Approval: UL/CSA
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Convection Bake: Yes
- Convection Broil: Yes
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Convection Roast: Yes
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Preheat: Integrated with Bake Functions
- Slow Cook: Yes
- Self-Clean: Lite, Med, Heavy
- Oven Light: Yes
- Dehydrate: Yes
- My Favorite: Yes
- Perfect Turkey®: Yes
- Temperature Probe: Yes
- Multi-Stage Cooking: Yes
- Cook Duration with End Time: Yes
- Cook Duration: Yes
- Rapid Preheat: Yes
- Control Lock: Yes
- User Preferences: Yes
- Keypad Entry of Time & Temperature: Numerical
- Timer: Yes
- Defrost: Yes
- Oven 1 Capacity: 4.2
- Microwave Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 1.5
- Oven 1 Bake: 2,200 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: True Hidden
- Oven 1 Broil: 8 pass 4,000 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (300°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Convection: 2,500 Watts
- Oven 1 Convection System: Single Fan
- Interior Lighting: 2 Halogen
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 HD handle (Glide), 1 Handle (fixed)
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 7 positions
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 16-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-1/16"
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Cobalt Blue
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven Window: Large
Microwave Oven Specifications
- Frequency (Mhz): 2,450
- Interior Light: Krypton
- Microwave Interior Height: 9-5/8"
- Microwave Interior Width: 16-1/8"
- Microwave Interior Depth: 16-1/8"
- Microwave Turntable Diameter: 16"
Microwave Oven Controls
- Sensor Cook: Yes
- Auto Defrost: Yes
- MultiStage: Yes
- Popcorn Button: Yes
- Power Level Button: Yes
- Add 30 Seconds Button: Yes
- Help Button: Yes
- Auto Cook Options: 6 Options (Pizza, Beverage, Melt/Soften, Snacks, Auto Reheat, Auto Defrost)
- Auto Defrost Options: 6 Options (Ground Meat, Steaks/Chops/Fish, Chicken Pieces, Roast, Casserole, Soup)
- Auto Melt / Soften Options: 4 Options (Ice Cream, Cream Cheese, Butter, Chocolate)
- Auto Reheat: 3 Options (Fresh Rolls/Muffins, Frozen Rolls/Muffins, Pasta)
- Snack Menu Options: 6 Options (Microwave Pizza, Hand Held Snacks 3-4 oz., Hand Held Snacks 5-6 oz., Chicken Nuggets, Frozen Kids' Meals, Hot Dogs)
- Sensor Cooking Options: 10 Options (Ground Meat, Rice, Fish/Seafood, Frozen Entrees, Chicken Breast, Popcorn, Fresh Veggies, Frozen Veggies, Baked Potato, Sensor Reheat)
- Height: 45-1/4"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 24-1/2"
- Depth (with 90° Door Open): 45-1/2"
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 7.1 / 6.1
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 29.6 / 29.3
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40
- Product Weight (lbs): 250
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 297
Cut Out Dimensions
- Cut-Out Height: 43-7/8" - 44"
- Cut-Out Width: 28-1/2" - 29"
- Cut-Out Depth: 23-1/2"
- Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert: Included
One simple touch and the control panel activates, showing the virtually endless cooking options. After you make your choices, all but the option selected will fade away, returning to an elegant display.
Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks
With a ball bearing system, oven racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly.
Automatic Cooking Options
The microwave oven offers pre-programmed settings include 12 Auto-Cook options, three Auto-Reheat options and six Auto-Defrost options for your cooking flexibility.
Perfect Turkey® Button
Ensures moist, delicious poultry. Imagine stress-free holiday cooking.
Our ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional.
"My Favorite" Settings
A setting you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button.
Evenly distributes microwave cooking energy throughout the oven's interior for even cooking. An extra-large 13" x 9" pan - with handles - can be evenly heated
Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
Platinum® Star Warranty
Limited one-year warranty
Every Electrolux Major Appliance is guaranteed to be free of material defects or component malfunctions. Electrolux Major Appliances will repair, without charge, any problem that occurs during the first year after the original date of purchase.* Limited Second – Fifth Year Warranties apply to certain appliances — please check the Electrolux Website for detailed information.
Parts and service
Wherever you live or move in the U.S.A., Electrolux' national network of authorized independent service companies provides prompt, professional repair service. To maintain warranties, always ask for Electrolux Major Appliances Genuine Renewal Parts. These warranties are provided by Electrolux Major Appliances North America, a division of Electrolux Home Products Inc., in the U.S.A., and in Canada by Electrolux Canada Corp. For complete warranty details, please refer to your Owner’s Manual.
*Some restrictions may apply for Alaska.
||Add To Cart
|Electrolux EW30MC65JS||Stainless Steel||Electric||$3,699.00|