Features and Functions
- Wide variety of surface element sizes and wattages, including a NEW fifth element
- Left front – 8 1/2" 2,000-watt dual element
- Left rear – 6 1/2" 1,200-watt single element
- Center – 12" 3,200-watt triple element
- Right front – 6 1/2" 1,200-watt single element
- Right rear – 8 1/2" 2,000-watt dual element
- QuickCookTM surface elements utilize ribbon technology – elements reach full power in about three seconds
- Exclusive – largest oven cavity in the industry
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM Standards (See specifications chart for oven interior dimensions)
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvecTM Convection Cook, Convection Roast, Hi Broil, Medium Broil, Low Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, and Convection Defrost
- Exclusive – Patented Vari-Speed Dual FlowTM convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual-bake element provides precise temperature control
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready™ preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to cook when you are
- Oven has six porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with three heavy-duty TruGlide™ full extension oven racks
- Halogen oven lighting provides excellent visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance
- Unit ships standard with 1" island trim
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Extremely large self-clean convection oven
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface with stainless steel frame offers excellent cleanability
- Durable metal die-cast control knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Customer-removable knobs for easy cleaning
*LP Conversion Kit Sold Separately
The new D3 Series freestanding electric range offers Viking performance and style in an all-electric package. The five QuickCook™ surface elements, which reach full power in nearly three seconds, allow you to get cooking faster and more efficiently. With the exclusive patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system (with the largest convection fan in the industry), you’ll be sure to always achieve maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
Concealed Bake Element
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
Rapid Ready™ Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
Spend more time creating and less time cleaning with our easy to clean glass ceramic top and removable knobs.
Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection
Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
Extra Large Capacity Oven
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
QuickCook™ Surface Elements
Fast high heat makes cooking a flash in the pan with our QuickCook(TM) surface elements. Surface elements utilize new ribbon technology elements - elements reaching full power in about three seconds.
- Three-year full – complete unit
- Lifetime limited – stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited – porcelain oven
- Five-year limited – surface/tube burners
- Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
* Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada