Commercial Styling and Construction
- Constructed out of durable 18 gauge spun stainless steel which provides a smooth, sleek look
- Thick ceramic interior provides rigidity and sturdiness to canopy
- Canopy is equipped with spring hinge assembly for easy opening and closing
- Versatile - precise temperature control combined with Elliptical™ Airflow allows the C4 Outdoor Cooker to perform a wide variety of cooking functions
- Grill hamburgers
- Smoke turkeys
- Barbeque ribs
- Sear steaks and chops
- Bake side dishes and desserts
- Charcoal Ceramic Cooking Capsule™ provides a natural and true flavor to foods
- Advanced ceramic interior provides maximum heat retention
- Maximum heat retention results in faster cooking times
- Heat reflects off ceramic interior, cooking foods from all angles while locking in flavor and juices
- Cooking surface is 315 sq. inches (800.1 cm) which provides plenty of grilling surface for large food items
- Heavy-duty cooking grids are porcelain-coated to prevent food from sticking; the virtually non-stick surface creates an optimal cooking area, while also creating an easy-to-clean surface
- A thermometer located in the center of canopy gives approximate readings from 150° to 750°F,(65° - 399°C), allowing foods to be cooked at required temperatures
- Dampers at the bottom and top of grill allow airflow through the C4 outdoor cooker to be regulated
- Open dampers to increase temperature for grilling
- Close dampers to lower temperature for slow smoking
- Recommend using natural lump charcoal – burns hotter and longer than regular charcoal briquettes
- Ash tool comes standard for easy ash removal
Carts and Cabinetry
C4 must be installed with one of the three Carts (Sold Separately):
- QSC200 – 20" W. cart
- QSC300 – 30" W. cart
- QSC412N – 41" W. cart with double side burners (Natural Gas)
- QSC412L – 41" W. cart with double side burners (LP/Propane)
Charcoal goes pro with the C4 cooker. Precision temperature control and Elliptical™ Airflow perfectly grill, sear, and smoke anything you can marinate. And the ceramic interior provides maximum heat retention. Cart Required, sold separately (see Accessories).
Commercial Type Styling
- Cook like a pro with durable 18-gauge spun stainless steel construction and commercial-type styling.
- The ceramic interior provides maximum heat retention for quick cooking times.
- Maintain heat with top and bottom dampers which allow regulation of airflow and temperature control.
- Stay on top of the heat with our canopy thermometer that gives precise readings from 150-750 degrees F
- Spend more time creating and less time cleaning with a removable porcelain grate and with a virtual non-stick surface.
Cart Options (Sold Separately)
- Choose from the 20" W. "stand" mini-cart, the 30" W. cart with fold down side shelves, or the 41" W. model with fold down side shelves and two 15,000 BTU side burners.