15" tall rising glass down draft hood with stunning lights
The Scirocco Lux down draft is perfect for island installations, where an overhead canopy would be obstructive, or
wall installations where cabinet space is at a premium. With a reversible motor box, the hood can fit behind a range top, cooktop or cooktop/oven combo.
Black or gray glass top and front panel
600 cfm blower or remote blower
4 speed soft touch control
LED light bar
Built-in safety features
Rises 15" above the counter with a push of a button
Optional ADA compliant remote control (sold separate)
- Comfort Panel - The perimetric filtration system improves efficiency and reduces air noise.
- Delayed Auto-Off - Automatically turns the fan off after a set time (varies by the hood).
- Direct Vent - Top or direct rear venting (horizontal) to eliminate the need for extra ducting.
- Filter Saturation Alarm - An indicator on the hood signals when to wash filters.
- Key 24 - Turns on the hood for 10 minutes automatically once every hour
- Led Light - Energy efficient and cool to the touch LED lighting.
- Pro - Metal impellers and metal housing around the motor.
- Remote Control (Optional) - Operate hood functions with an optional ADA compliant wireless remote.
- Intensive Speed - Turns on at the highest speed for 10 minutes.
||36" W x 27 7/16" H x 3 11/16" D
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Width in inches
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Color / Material
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : CFM
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Controls
||Electronic Soft Touch
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Lighting
||LED light bar
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Grease Filter
||Dishwasher safe mesh with perimeter aspiration
|FABER FEATURE : PRO MOTOR
||Determined by Blower
|FABER FEATURE : VAM (for easy make up air compliance)
|Make Up Air Compliant
|ADA Compliant Remote Control
||Remote Control (optional)
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct Size
||Determined by Blower Size
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct discharge (vertical or horizontal)
||Determinded by blower
|DUCTING DETAILS : Venting Type
||Exterior and Recirculating Capable
|DUCTING DETAILS : Blower Included
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.