Hestan's powerful, responsive and efficient patented Smart Induction Cooktop transforms your home cooking experience with an exceptional heat source. Embedded patent pending Hestan Cue Smart Cooking technology delivers even more remarkable control. When paired with patented cookware and the app, the smart induction burner maintains the perfect temperature as chef-guided videos walk you through each step and technique of our carefully developed recipes. Gallery
- Hestan patent pending Smart technology creates a seamless cooking experience, allowing the induction burner, smart sensor and recipe app to work in unison with you.
- Smart pan (included with cooktop) features Bluetooth technology and embedded patented culinary sensors that automatically control cooking temperature as you proceed through recipes.
- Video-guided recipes walk you through each step and technique for every recipe in the library.
- Chef-developed recipes optimized for the Smart Cooktop by our team of award-winning chefs.
- Cook with precise temperature without a recipe using the Control Mode feature on the app.
- Precision induction elements deliver immediately responsive temperature control to provide consistent cooking results.
- Induction power generates exceptionally high heat with greater energy efficiency and safety.
- Low simmer allows for gentle cooking for even the most delicate of sauces.
- Easy to use slide touch controls offer smooth, intuitive and precise power control.
- Patented Marquise Accented TM glass adds signature style and a sleek, elegant cooking surface that is easy to clean and maintain.
Hestan Smart Induction Cooktop: Cook with Confidence
Hestan Smart Induction Cooktop: What's For Dinner?
Hestan Smart Induction Cooktop: Mary's First Crepe
Hestan Smart Induction Cooktop: Tim & Susan's First Date
Hestan Chef-Proven Performance: Kim's Carbonara
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.