The dual zone refrigerator offers two independent temperature zones so you can store both reds and whites at optimum temperature. Full-extension wine racks keep your wines safe from vibration while the stainless steel door keeps out harmful sunlight. Gallery
- Two temperature zones with precision control create the perfect environment for your wines - from 33°F to 42°F in the bottom zone and 45°F to 65°F in the top zone.
- Three full-extension pullout wine storage shelves protect wine from vibration and deliver easy access.
- Solid stainless steel front door provides industry-leading insulation and protection from sunlight.
- Front-vented, forced-air refrigeration system maintains optimum cold storage.
- 5.0 cubic feet of storage capacity accommodates more than enough wine.
- Locking doors keep your collection secure.
- Adjustable leveling legs and zero clearance hinging.
- UL certified for outdoor use.
- Left- and right-hinged models available.
- Caster kit available.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.