The Hoshizaki, 9534-20, Twenty Pack Replacement E-20 Prefilters is perfect for food service applications and ice machines. This 6 gpm, 10 micron rated, is Works in twin & triple configuration water filter systems. Filters out larger dirt and rust particles.
The EC210 Prefilter extends the life of the primary water filter cartridges. Replace approximately every 15,000 gallons or 6-12 Months depending on usage and water condition. NSF Standard 42
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" W x 2-1/2" D x 20" H
- EC210 Prefilter Cartridges - 20 pack
- Works in twin & triple configuration water filter systems
- Filters out larger dirt and rust particles
- Prefilter extends the life of the primary water filter cartridges
- Replace cartridge when dirt has penetrated through to the inner core of the cartridge
- Tightly spun EC210 sediment cartridge delivers 10 micron nominal filtration
- EC210 Filter, Max. Flow Rate: 6 gpm, Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi, Temperature: 35 - 100°F, Capacity: 15,000 gal
||X X in
||Warranty excludes replaceable elements0
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.