The DWM-20A is a 14.875" W Countertop Water Dispenser that offers Four water options: Chilled, Alkaline, Hot, and Sparkling. Button height on standard countertop complies with ADA standards and incorporates a Large 10.25 cup clearance. The MODwater has a High capacity flow (20 gal/hour) with compact size. The Drip pan can be connected to a drain or can be drainless. The DWM-20A has a Durable stainless steel body with black polycarbonate button panel and a Patent-pending in-line carbonator provides superior sparkling water. The unit is NSF, UL Listed, ADA Compliant, CSA and includes a Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine. Designed to fit perfectly on top of AM-50/C-80 undercounter ice machines (same width and depth)
- Dimensions: 14- 7/8 " W x 21- 1/2 " D x 16- 5/8 " H
- Four water options: Chilled, Alkaline, Hot, and Sparkling
- High capacity flow (20 gal/hour) with compact size
- Single phase, 120v/60/1, 5.83 ft. power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Attractive modern design with LED touch buttons
- Durable stainless steel body with black polycarbonate button panel
- Patent-pending in-line carbonator provides superior sparkling water
- Large 10.25 cup clearance
- Button height on standard countertop complies with ADA standards
- Requires 3/8" water supply line with a maximum 80psi
- Filters, CO2 regulator, and hoses come standard (CO2 tank/gas must be sourced locally).
- Allow a minimum clearance of 4" (10 cm) at the rear and sides of the dispenser
- Drip pan can be connected to a drain or can be drainless
- Weight: 73
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine
|X X in
|Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine0
|Single phase, 120v/60/1, 5.83 ft. power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug, 9 Amps, Breaker: 15 A
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.