The Hoshizaki, H9655-06, Six Replacement Water Filters is perfect for food service applications and ice machines. This 2 gpm, 0.5 micron rated, is Works in single, twin & triple configuration water filter systems. Keep ice makers functioning at full capacity.
The 4HC-H Reduce up to 99.9% of disinfectant chlorine from incoming water supply, eliminating tastes and odors from the ice. Replace approximately every 21,000 gallons or 6-12 Months depending on usage and water condition. NSF Standard 42
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" W x 3-1/4" D x 14-1/2" H
- 4HC-H Water Filter - 6 Cartridge(s)
- Works in single, twin & triple configuration water filter systems
- Keep ice makers functioning at full capacity
- Reduce up to 99.9% of disinfectant chlorine from incoming water supply, eliminating tastes and odors from the ice
- Will filter out dirt and rust particles producing crystal clear ice
- Rated NSF/ANSI STD 42, Class 1, for bacteriostatic effects, class 1 particulates, taste, odor and chlorine for Hoshizaki icemakers
- Reduce up to 99.9% of disinfectant chlorine from incoming water supply, eliminating bad tastes and odors from ice
- Fits water filtration systems, sold separately: H9320-51, H9320-52, H9320-53
- 4HC-H Filter, Max. Flow Rate: 2 gpm, Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi, Temperature: 35 - 100°F, Capacity: 21,000 gal
||X X in
||Warranty excludes replaceable elements0
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.