The HNC-120BA-L-SLH Display Case with left side condenser and LED lights is the perfect refrigerated countertop solution for sushi. With a net capacity of 1.48 cubic feet this self-contained refrigeration unit can display multiple food items.
Full length front glass curves down, for an attractive display of items that is easy to clean. The HNC-120BA-L-SLH includes food plates - 3 pieces, with radius groove to fit sushi and other foods. It features a large diameter upper evaporator with tin plating, and a larger front to back interior, 11" depth. The unit is NSF and includes a two years parts warranty on compressor: air-cooled condenser / one year parts & labor warranty on entire machine.
- Dimensions: 47.2" W x 13.6" D x 11" H
- Net capacity of 1.48 cubic feet
- Energy efficient LED light provide up to 8 times brighter light
- Electrical consumption of 100 kWh/day at 0.9 Amps, 6.5 ft long cord with a 5 - 15P NEMA plug
- NSF approved thermometer
- Plate space on top of unit, 5.6 inches
- Large diameter upper evaporator with tin plating
- Large diameter 1" drain at front, vinyl hose included
- Full length front glass curves down, for an attractive display of items that is easy to clean
- Includes food plates - 3 Pieces, with radius groove to fit sushi and other foods
- Exterior: Clear Glass, ABS Plastic, PVC Plastic, Stainless Steel
- One rear sliding door, two piece design
- R-600a refrigerant
- Slightly taller doors with plastic seal at end, opposite of the handle for easy access and tight seal
- Larger front to back interior, 11" depth
- Food plates can be turned upside down and used to improve cooling performance
- Interior floor has a radius on all four sides
- Condenser airflow is in the back and out the side
- Larger condenser face area improves cooling performance
- 115v/60/1, 6.5 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 50.5" L x 16.25" D x 20.25" H at 45 lbs
- Interior: 6.2 "H x 33.3 "W x 11.3 "D
- Two Years Parts warranty on Compressor: Air-cooled condenser, One Year Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
||X X in
||One Year: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor: Air-cooled condenser
||115v/60/1, 6.5 ft. cord and plug, Energy Consumption: 100 Watts, Amperage: 0.9, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||Ambient Temp Range: 50 - 80°F, Voltage Range: 104 - 126V, Control Setpoint Range: 39°F, Refrigerant: R-600a
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.