The HR24C is a 24" undercounter refrigerator with a lockable stainless door at an ADA compliant height that ensures that all of your perishable goods are stored safely and securely. This undercounter refrigerator is UL approved for outdoor use, allowing it to sit outdoors on the patio, by the pool, or on your porch. The HR24C allows you the convenience of refrigeration in just about any setting.
The stainless steel interior and exterior (front, sides, top) with stainless door and aluminum interior boasts a roomy net capacity of 3.87 cubic feet. The energy efficient aluminum interior with led lights including (3) epoxy coated wire shelves adjustable in 1-1/2" increments on built-in ABS supports.
Simple Electronic controls with LED temperature display and audio/visual alarm, insulated with environmentally friendly insulation, and cooled with earth-friendly R-600a refrigerant means the HR24C operates at the peak of efficiency. In fact, the HR24C is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
This compact single section refrigerator uses a front vent airflow, so it requires no clearance for side air circulation. So it can fit seamlessly into tight areas and comes (4) 0.5" built in adjustable legs are standard. Optional kits: Additional epoxy or glass shelves, Electrical: 115v/60/1, 9 ft. cord and plug. The unit is UL EPH Listed, UL Listed, ADA Compliant, ADA Compliant, ENERGY STAR® Qualified and includes a UL approved for outdoor use - Three Years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 23.4" W x 24.7" D x 31.5" H
- Net capacity of 3.87 cubic feet
- UL approved for outdoor use
- ADA compliant height (Under 32" tall)
- Stainless steel interior and exterior (front, sides, top) with Stainless door and aluminum interior
- Field reversible door with lock (no kit req'd)
- full door length stainless steel door handle
- Energy efficient aluminum interior with LED lights
- Insulated with environmentally friendly insulation
- (3) epoxy coated wire shelves adjustable in 1-1/2" increments on built-in ABS supports
- Electronic controls with LED temperature display and audio/visual alarm
- R-600a refrigerant
- (4) 0.5" Built in adjustable legs are standard
- Automatic time-initiated heated defrost
- Optional kits: Additional epoxy or glass shelves
- Nominal Compres. of 501 BTU/hr at 1/8 HP
- 115v/60/1, 9 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: " L x " D x " H at lbs
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- UL approved for outdoor use, Three Years parts and labor warranty
||X X in
||Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine.
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA, 115v/60/1, 9 ft. cord and plug, Energy Consumption: 0.64 kwh/day, Amperage: 1.1, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F, Voltage Range: 115 - 127V, Control Setpoint Range: 34 - 52°F, Refrigerant: R-600a
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.