The SR48B-18MD4 Steelheart Series Mega Top two section refrigerator with stainless drawers is a space saving workhorse. Engineered to maintain food safe temperatures in 100°F ambient conditions. With a net capacity of 12 cubic feet this efficient mega top refrigerator and front air flow design is perfect for hot/tight kitchens. The SR48B-18MD4 is constructed of stainless steel, which protects this unit from accidental damage and rust. Plus, it is easy to clean.
The SR48B-18MD4 also includes Drawers capacity: Top: (1) 1/2 size and (1) 1/3 size pans, 4" deep. Bottom: (1) 1/2 size and (1) 1/3 size, 6" deep pans (pans by others), (4) 6" stem casters (2 with brakes) are standard, plus a the drawer slides are constructed of 16 gauge stainless steel with durable acetal rollers. Electrical consumption of 2.83 kWh/day at 3 Amps, 10 ft long cord with a 5 - 15P NEMA plug. 48" x 10" x 0.5" thick white polyethylene cutting board is standard. The unit is ETL Safety (US & C) Listed, ETL Sanitation, Georgia Made Certified and includes a five years compressor warranty / three years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 48" W x 34" D x 44.25" H
- Net capacity of 12 cubic feet
- Innovative air distribution system distributes air evenly to maintain product temperature
- Enamel coated evaporator coil for extended life
- Stainless steel exterior (front, sides, top) and a stainless steel interior
- The drawer slides are constructed of 16 gauge stainless steel with durable acetal rollers
- Extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- (4) stainless steel drawers, fully welded construction and securely fastened in the cabinet
- Insulated with 2" CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Drawers capacity: Top: (1) 1/2 size and (1) 1/3 size pans, 4" deep. Bottom: (1) 1/2 size and (1) 1/3 size, 6" deep pans (pans by others)
- Engineered to maintain food safe temperatures in 100°F ambient conditions
- R290 refrigerant
- (4) 6" Stem Casters (2 with brakes) are standard
- Includes (18) polycarbonate plastic 1/6th size pans, 4" deep (can accept 6" deep pans)
- 48" x 10" x 0.5" thick white polyethylene cutting board is standard
- Nominal Compres. of 1354 BTU/hr at 1/5 HP
- 115v/60/1, 10 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 52.5" L x 36" D x 46.5" H at 382 lbs
- Automatic time-initiated heated defrost
- Five Years compressor warranty, Three Years parts and labor warranty
||X X in
||Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA, 115v/60/1, 10 ft. cord and plug, Energy Consumption: 2.83 kwh/day, Amperage: 3, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F, Voltage Range: 104 - 126V, Control Setpoint Range: 32 - 52°F, Refrigerant: R290
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.