Much like a fine chocolatier slowly tempers chocolate to a solid state for the best quality and flavor, Marvel Clear Ice employs a fractional freezing process to create clear ice with the ultimate clarity and purity. Plus, new BrightShield antimicrobial lighting provides continuous sanitizing action to ensure a cleaner supply of ice.
- Features BrightShield antimicrobial lighting
- Produces up to 39 pounds of clear ice daily
- Discretely quiet operation
- Engineered to consistently produce pure, clear ice with unrivaled clarity, immediate cooling and slower melt
- Its uniform size and compact density prove to be the optimal shape to provide faster cooling, while taking up less space in your glass
- Large-capacity bin stores up to 23 pounds of clear ice, while preserving quality and assuring fresh ice production
- Streamlined componentry and single-connection water fitting for simple installation
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling environment and ensures optimum energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Marvel integrated controls feature audible alerts and programmed cleaning reminders
- Elegant midnight black monochromatic interior
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic interior surface
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
- 3-year parts and labor warranty with product registration and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Cord Length (ft)
||15" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Daily Ice Production (lbs)
|Ice Storage Capacity (lbs)
|Interior Cabinet Color
||BrightShield Antimicrobial LED and White LED
||14.875" W x 26.063" D x 33.75" H
||19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.