A refrigerator, beverage center and wine refrigerator in one elegant package, this model is designed with a versatile slide-out shelf that can convert to wine storage, adjustable cantilevered system for taller items and a smooth-glide bin to organize loose, bulky items. Plus, new BrightShield antimicrobial lighting provides continuous sanitizing action to ensure a cleaner environment for your foods and beverages.
- Features BrightShield antimicrobial lighting
- 5.5 cu. ft. capacity stores 20 wine bottles total (7 flat) and up to (162) 12-oz cans
- 3-in-1 Slide-Out Convertible Shelf features removable split glass panes with wine rack option to store beverages, food or wine
- Tall item storage: half-width interior shelf allows for high-clearance vertical storage
- Access contents easily with full-extension shelf, glideout shelving on the smooth-glide ball bearing system
- Cantilevered shelving system adjusts height to your storage needs
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light and helps conserve energy
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 33°F to 70° F
- Theater-style display lighting gently brightens as door is opened and dims to off when closed
- Elegant midnight black interior
- Professional stainless steel accents
- Reversible soft-close door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Door lock provides added security
- 3-year parts and labor warranty with product registration and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|12-oz Can Capacity
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||BrightShield Antimicrobial LED and White LED
||23.875" W x 26.22" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||33°F to 70°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.