The Renaissance Cooking Systems - 40" Premier Series Portable Grill
Check out the value-priced, Premier Series stainless steel BBQ grills. Now you can have a high quality RCS product at an economical price. Be the envy of your friends and neighbors while enjoying one of these stainless steel grills.
The Premier Series Grills feature stainless steel tube burners, sure strike ignition with backup manual flash tubes, cross-over tubes between burners, full width slide-out drip tray, stainless steel warming rack, briquette flavor grids, solid stainless steel cooking grids, and oversized easy-turn control knobs. An infrared searing burner upgrade is also available! All of these features are packed into a grill with a powerful cooking system and an immense cooking surface. The fuel type is field convertible for future changes.
- Model Number: RJC40A CK
- RJC40A Grill Included
- RJCLC Portable Cart Included (assembly required)
- Main Cooking Surface: 37 1/2" wide X 18" deep
- 5 Stainless Tubular Burners = 60,000 BTU's
- 1 Ceramic Infrared Back Burner = 12,000 BTU's
- 72,000 BTU's Total
- 906 Total Sq. In. Cooking Area
- Premium Grade Stainless Steel Housing
- Solid Stainless Steel Cooking Grids & Warming Rack
- Sure-Strike Ignition with Manual Flash Tubes
- Over Sized Easy Turn Control Knobs
- Full Width Slide-Out Drip Tray
- Briquette Flavor Grids
- Fuel Type is Convertible - NG/LP
- 15 Year Warranty on ALL PARTS
- Natural Gas Models Include Quick Disconnect Hose Kit
- Propane Gas Models Includes a Hose & Regulator for 20lb Tank (tank not included)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.