The Renaissance Cooking Systems - 42" Cutlass Pro Series Portable Grill
The RCS Cutlass Pro Series of outdoor grills are designed for the weekend cook as well as the professional chef. With cast stainless steel burners, solid stainless steel rod cooking grids and warming rack, plus the 304 stainless steel housing, these grills will provide you with many years of great-tasting food. Other quality features include the rear infrared rotisserie burner with motor, spit rod with two 4 prong forks, heat zone separators, interior halogen lights, LED illuminated control knobs and a full width slide-out drip tray. Also included is a sure strike ignition system, which is the most reliable in the industry. Optional infrared searing burner upgrade is available! These grills are gorgeously sophisticated, yet very simple to operate.
- Model Number: RON42A CK
- RON42A Grill Included
- RONJC Portable Cart Included (assembly required)
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Cooking Surface: 42" wide X 20" deep
- Number of Main Burners - 4 Cast-Stainless Burners
- Main Burner BTU's = 15,000 each x 4 = 60,000 BTU's Total
- Burner Zone Separators
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grids
- Stainless Steel Warming Rack
- Rotisserie Motor, Spit, Forks and Fittings Included
- Ceramic Infrared Back Burner
- Analog Thermometer
- Double Lined Hood
- Full Length Drip Tray
- Blue LED Control Panel Lights
- Dual Internal Halogen Lights
- Sure-Strike Ignition System
- Lifetime Warranty on ALL Parts
- Natural Gas Models Include Quick Disconnect Hose Kit
- Propane Gas Models Includes a Hose & Regulator for 20lb Tank (tank not included)
Grill Hood Clearance: 23 "
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.