Keep frozen ingredients within reach with our 3-door undercounter freezer finished in stainless steel. Perfect for commercial kitchens and food prep stations.
- CFZ570: volume of 15.57 cu ft, 3 epoxy coated shelves
- Max weight per shelf: 66 lb
- AISI 304 stainless steel interior and exterior, ETL sanitation certified
- Temperature range: -13°F to 14°F
- Electronic control
- Epoxy coated, sealed evaporator eliminates potential of corrosion
- CFC-free high-density polyurethane insulated cabinet
- Factory pre-wired for dedicated outlet, 11 ft cord and plug included NEMA 5-15P
- CFZ570 dimensions: 33" H x 76 37/64" W x 27 9/16" D
- Environmentally friendly R449a refrigerant: 14.1 oz (0.400 kg)
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||15.57 cu ft
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||27 9/16" (700mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
|Dimensions: Product Width
||76 37/64" (1945mm)
||-13°F to 14°F
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.