A favorite of cocktail enthusiasts, wine lovers, and beer drinkers alike, our 24" 5 Class Beverage Center is the ultimate home bar companion. This product features stainless steel inside and out, convection cooling for quick and consistent temperatures, and a state-of-the-art variable speed compressor. Robust and refined, U-Line's 5 Class Collection features an industry-exclusive full-depth lower interior allowing you to maximize storage space, adjustable blue and white LED lighting, and U-Adjust 19 position adjustment for full extension wine racks and Slide & Secure Bins to contain and protect. This model can be built-in or used freestanding and is available with stainless steel or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Industry Exclusive: Full-depth lower interior maximizes storage options
- Industry Leading: Variable speed compressor delivers maximum energy efficiency, faster temperature response, and quieter operation
- Stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel cabinet, grille, and accents
- U-Adjust Interior: 19 adjustable positions
- Two removable full-extension Slide & Secure Bins
- Two removable full-extension wine racks
- Digital touch pad control
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Temperature range: 33°F to 70°F
- Adjustable bright white or blue LED lighting
- Soft close door with articulating hinges
- Volume of 5.2 cu ft holds up to 14 wine bottles (750 ml) and 68 bottles (12 oz) or 111 cans (12 oz)
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||5.2 cu ft
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23 7/16" (595mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33 11/16" (856mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23 5/8" (600mm)
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.63" (727 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||163 lb (74 Kg)
||26.5" (673 mm)
||33°F to 70°F
Energy Star Rated:
5.2 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 5/20/2020 to 6/30/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/30/2020
Receive up to a $1,000 rebate with purchase of up to 4 qualifying U-Line Products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/30/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.