For wines that are twice as nice, our ADA-compliant Presrv™ Dual Zone Wine Cooler means never having to choose between white or red, and always being ready to pour your favorites. This cooler maintains two distinct temperature zones with PreciseTemp™ temperature control and Active Cooling Technology to ensure even cooling, along with loads of other features from Full-Extension Wood Racks to a vibration dampening system and more. Cooler height can be adjusted below 32 inches to meet ADA standards.
Available in August
- SS + Glass
- Field-Reversible Door
- 37 bottles
- Built-In, Compact, Freestanding
- 4.75 cu/ft
- 40 dBA
- Capacity: 37 bottles
- ADA Compliant
- Full-Extension, Black Wood Racks with Stainless Steel Trim (4)
- 3-Color LED Lighting in Cloud White, Deep Blue and Amber
- Temperature Range: 40° - 65° F (each zone)
- Vibration Dampening System
- Active Cooling Technology
- Electronic Capacitive Touch Controls
- Zero-Clearance Door Hinge
- Dual-Pane, Low-e Argon-Filled Glass
- 304-Grade Stainless Steel
- Door Open Alarm
- Door Lock
- Carbon Filter Air Filtration
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.