Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury® with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, all designed in Lake Tahoe, USA with the ZLINE 3rd Rack Tall Tub Top Control Dishwasher in DuraSnow® Stainless Steel. Inspired by the elegance of our home in Lake Tahoe, the Autograph Edition provides an elevated luxury experience. Combining the professional power and functionality of a ZLINE Dishwasher with stunning Champagne Bronze, Gold or Matte Black accents, this sophisticated line of professional dishwashers brings a new meaning of elegance.Featuring 8 different wash cycles to accommodate every need, this dishwasher delivers a powerful performance with sparkling clean and dry dishes every time. Personalize your washing experience with two adjustable racks and a 3rd rack for utensils for added flexibility. This ENERGYSTAR Certified dishwasher is designed to optimize performance with every use, using multiple filter technology that ensures clean dishes while being environmentally friendly. Choosing a ZLINE Autograph Edition dishwasher means you've selected a high-performance, professional quality, and energy-conscious product. The ZLINE DWVZ-18 is packaged in multiple boxes and will ship out together next business day when in stock.
ZLINE Dishwashers include many unique features such as:
- 8 different wash cycles to give the best cleaning effect specific to your needs
- Accent handle matches ZLINE Autograph Edition Range or Rangetop with Gold, Champagne Bronze, or Matte Black Accents
- Auto cycle automatically detects the right water temperature and pressure needed for your load
- Intensive and Intensive Plus cycles take care of heavily soiled items by adding extra time to the wash cycle
- Enjoy a speed wash cycle for every day washing at just 50 minutes
- Sanitize, high temperature, and extra dry settings for added flexibility
- With just 51 dBA, you can enjoy a peaceful kitchen with spotless dishes
- Accommodates 10 place settings with a 3rd rack for utensils
- Adjustable racks provide flexibility for you to load large dishes up to 12 inches in height
- Hidden top controls for a modern and sleek look
- Precision and durability you can feel with a professional 304 grade stainless steel tub
- ENERGY STAR certified with CEE Tier 1 rating, surpassing industry guidelines for water and energy efficiency by using advanced eco-wash technology
- Professional installation by a plumber is required
- 1 year parts warranty
ZLINE Kitchen and Bath Product Dimension:
17.6 in. W x 21.7 in. D x 32.25 in. H Cutout Dimension:
- Cut-Out Depth (in.): 24
- Cut-Out Height (in.): 34.13
- Cut-Out Width (in.): 18
92.30 lbs Motor Wattage:
108 Control Location:
Top Control Number of Cycles:
8 Handle Type:
Traditional Rack Material:
Nylon Number of Place Settings:
10 Energy Efficiency Tier Rating:
Tier 1 Panel Finish:
DuraSnow® Stainless Steel Noise Level:
51 Decibels Supply Voltage:
120V/60Hz Dedicated Circuit:
120V/15A Rated Current:
12A Installation Type:
Plug In - 3 Prong - Nema5-15 Control Type:
Stainless Steel Tub Warranty:
1 Year Parts Certifications:
Energy Star, CEC, UL
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.