Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE All Gas Professional Range. Combining both professional aesthetics and functionality, this range provides the ultimate luxury experience for a fraction of the cost. Customize to your style with easily interchangeable colored panel range doors. Go bold with red or bullet gloss, or bring a pop of elegance in the kitchen with white or black matte. Achieve optimal results with cooktop cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs provided with sealed burners. Ignite your culinary experience with an all-gas oven, allowing for a faster, more efficient heat and moisture distribution. Enjoy an ultra-deep oven capacity with a three-layered insulated glass oven for even, precise cooking every use. With upgraded premium features such as SmoothSlide ball-bearing oven racks, dual lighting, and adjustable legs, this range is certain to wow both the chef and guests alike. Assembled with the highest quality materials on the market, this range offers a durable, scratch-resistant porcelain cooktop and ZLINE's exclusive single-piece cast iron grate. Cook with ease with StayPut Italian hinges, providing a safe baking environment to enjoy for years to come. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of its professional ranges while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty. The ZLINE Gas Range is packaged in multiple boxes and will ship out together the next business day when in stock.
ZLINE ranges include many unique features such as:
- Professional All Gas cooking blends high performance of a gas cooktop and oven
- Three-layer glass and aluminum mesh seal for premium oven insulation
- Simmering as low as 4,200 BTUs on all burners, providing a wide range of cooking power
- Heavy duty porcelain cooktop allowing for a one-swipe clean up
- SmoothGlide ball-bearing racks making it easier to work with larger dishes
- Dual oven lights for an illuminated oven space
- Adjustable legs to change the range's height anywhere from 36 in. to 38.5 inches
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.