Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 48" Porcelain Gas Stovetop with 7 Gas Burners and Griddle and Griddle (RT-GR-48) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
- Professional Gas Stovetop - Optimize every meal with professional gas cooktop power with simmer and searing capabilities
- Reversible Cast Iron Griddle - Experience versatility in the kitchen with a pre-seasoned cast-iron griddle that fits on any grate and features a grill side for a perfect sear on steak or vegetables, and a flat side for sandwiches or hearty breakfasts
- Versatile Installation - Perfectly accommodate your lifestyle with a versatile installation, designed to be installed on your countertop or kitchen island
- Italian-Made Sealed Burners - Industry-leading gas cooktop includes 7 sealed burners with cooking power ranging from 1,000 - 18,000 BTUs providing cooking flexibility for every meal
- Cast Iron Grates - Heavy-duty cast iron grates provide a stable and convenient cooking environment for your cookware
- Minimize Cleaning - Enjoy an easy clean-up with a one-piece scratch-resistant porcelain cooktop
- LP Conversion Kit - Comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to liquid propane (must be done by a professional); offering versatility with your cooking preference
- Industry First Lifetime Burner Warranty - Limited lifetime warranty on ZLINE Italian burners, includes part replacements for burners and burner caps and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship
- Manufacturing Warranty - 1-year parts and labor warranty
- Voltage Requirement - 120/240-Volt/60HZ
- This product ships in multiple boxes and will require minimal assembly upon arrival
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.